Powered by Blogger.
RSS

ou have to enjoy the creative process...

ou have to enjoy the creative process...





I got of a quarter of the way through with my unique thought for this necklace and decided I probably have to simply take this in still another way.





Initially, the best angle weave piece would hang such as for instance a necklace with chain round the neck and the rest of the beads creating PLENTY of dangles from the chain on either side.





Now I'm thinking the right-angle place piece should be mounted on chain length-wise and all the dangles should dangle from that piece as opposed to the chain...





And, yes, I'm working on a paper towel on my lap since as usual, I've only gotta bead.





Any ideas? Think cold temperatures since 'Tis the Season! :) Thanks everybody else, you realize I like to co-create!





When you yourself have stories of beading task twists and turns, please share those too! I just know I'm in good company!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment