Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Ring Hekla


In my own previous article I published only a little survey on what I worked on, and recently I were able to ultimately finish off the "Hekla" ring several words were described by me about. Nowadays I also got several good pictures of it that was not not completely correct.

For all those that are not with what Hekla is familiar, she is a volcano the largest volcano there to become correctly, on Iceland.

How a motivation to produce this item found me was after I abandoned virtually all of the routes worldwide and had a discussion having a friend concerning the different large volcano, Ejafjallaj.
We talked about some biologist, about the information, described that usually it should not get a lot of time till Hekla erupts, and uses Ejafjallaj?kull, because it hasbeen like this before.

This necklace's thought was to create a volcano outline, upside down having a large edge of deposits dropping down in the crater.
Lord... Explaining the motivation in a vocabulary that's not my primary one is not truly soft; I do wish you realize where I am choosing this, although I think it is enough to complete it in Remedial! XD

The supplies I applied designs, really are a weight couple of various drops in various dimensions and finishes in dark shade. I included several gunmetal colored drops in some places to provide some level to the item. In crimson I mainly used 3 Swarovski crystal bicones for that edge /lemon/ yellow tones plus some orange and red silver-lined seed beads.

For that clasp, I employed two lava rock beads and an antique gold-plated hook clasp, seed beads Swarovksi crystal bicones: 3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment